The Baltic Power Offshore Wind Farm (OWF) is a project under development, located in the Polish Exclusive Economic Zone in the Baltic Sea. The offshore location license covers a total area of approximately 131 km2 and the buildable area available for installation of OWF components is approximately 100 km2. Offshore export cable route is located in Polish Exclusive Economic Zone, Baltic Territorial Sea and Internal Waters. Onshore part of the project is located in Choczewo Commune, Starosty of Wejherowo. Onshore export cable lines are located within the Choczewo Forest.
The expected installed capacity of Offshore Wind Farm is up to 1200 MW, consisting of 76 wind turbine generators. The WTG and OSS substructure types are monopiles. The Inter-Array Cables (IAC) network will connect each WTG in loops to the project’s Offshore Substations (OSSs). IAC voltage level will be 66 kV. The equipment specification assumes two offshore substations (OSS) with four export cable links running from the OSS(s) to shore, connecting the OWF through the project’s Onshore Substation (ONS) to the Polish transmission system.
The purpose of the Agreement with the Engineer is to establish a comprehensive, professional and effective supervision over the execution of the design works and Construction Contracts for all tasks within Baltic Power project, ensuring proper performance of all assignments under the Contract and the achievement of the planned utility and financial effects.
The project includes 7 separate construction projects under separate building permits:
- wind turbines and foundations
- inter array cables
- offshore substations
- offshore export cables
- onshore export cables
- onshore substation
- access roads
Interested parties shall be able to demonstrate the following capabilities to be considered for invitation to bid:
In terms of technical or professional capacity Contractor shall provide and document experience:
- within the last 7 years before the lapse of the time limit for submitting requests to participate in tender procedure, and if the period of operation is shorter - within such period - in this period, it has performed jointly at least 1 service consisting in performing the function of the Contract Engineer including construction or reconstruction of HV substations 220kV and above and offshore hydrotechnical structures [preffered installation of foundation for WTG and OSS, installation of cables (IAC, EXC) installation of WTG and topside of the OSS].
- Contractor will present documents confirming that the works were performed properly, in accordance with the principles of good building practice and completed on time.
In terms of technical or professional capacity Contractor shall provide and document experience of each single person dedicated for execution of Contract:
- Resident Engineer
- Deputy Resident Engineer
- Design solution verifier
- Investor’s supervision inspector
- Construction Manager
- Work Managers
- Specialist for settlement and administration
- HSSE manager
If you have the required capabilities and want to be considered for inclusion in the Contract Engineer Service tender, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org the required information by no later than 16:00 CET Friday 30th December.
Communication during tender process will be conducted only in English.